Tuesday 11 February 2014

Completed Magazine Advert

 
After numorous shades of blue and green were tested, this was the shade that the majority of my target audience prefered.
I feel that the close up photography of my talents face reflects the sense of calm suggested by the background colour. I chose this shot for my Digipak front cover and Magazine advertisement as my talent seems as though she is gazing into the distance and is easily indentifiable, from the profile, of the girl in the music video.
The name of the artist is small and positioned to the left hand corner of the page because I didn't want the name to become a big feature of the advert. My intention of the advert is to showcase the release of the album and the genre of which is it. Because of my target audience being niche and my artist not being well known, I thought it best to not try and promote the artist largely as it wouldn't really be a selling point.

No comments:

Post a Comment