Tuesday 11 February 2014

Completed Digipak


In addition to my plans, I marked out the folds of the digipak and where the CD would be positioned to make my design clearer.
I created a plain blue background and then used MyPaint to spread the orange from the front cover to the back. I then used PicMonkey to add the effect 'boken shapes', which created small heart shapes onto the background, similar to the hearts on my front cover. Still on PicMonkey, I added the same text that is present on my first digipak draft.
I then used MyPaint to draw the two hearts onto my digipak. As I had already added the text I tried to avoid it when drawing the line between the two hearts.
What I like about this version on my digipak is that all aspects of it link with the music video- the trees which are featured in parts of the video, my talent who is acting in it and the animated hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment