Tuesday 11 February 2014

2nd Digipak draft

Although not finished, this is the second draft of my digipak. I have put the digipak inside upside down so that when it folds it is the right way. I have also added the front cover on the right side for the same reseason. From what is completed, I personally like the way that the album inside and front cover both have bright, multi-coloured features of them. I believe this would appeal to my target audience because the genre is Acoustic/pop, which typically feature happy and uplifting songs. A lot of different colour and the lack of black also appeals to my audience as it shows that this is not a Rock album, as black is associated with that genre.
The next steps for my digipak are to create the back and middle, where there is currently an empty space, and to get feedback on my product from my target audience.
In my first digipak draft I drew on the Sad Heart and Red Heart featured in my video. I liked this feature as it showed a house style between the video and the digipak. On my final digipak draft I will have the same image as my first (the hearts communicating by string) but make it neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment