Tuesday 11 February 2014

3rd Magazine advertisement draft

On this version, I much prefer the proportions of her face to the previous drafts and I like the font used for 'New album' and 'Out now on iTunes'. However, this writing is not the same as the font used on the front of the digipak and so does not fit a house style. I then applied the font, used on the advert only, to the digipak front but it didn't fit as well as the first cover, as it was too bold.
What I don't like on this draft is the large gaps of pink between the edge of the page to the writing and from the image to the writing. I tried to resolve this matter by making the writing bigger but then the spacing was inconsistent.
I plan to resolve this by applying the font from my digipak to my magazine advert and reviewing with audience feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment