Friday 22 November 2013

Ideology

The ideology behind my music video is that once you accept yourself for who you are you can learn to love yourself. The concept is very cliche but I feel that with a comedy element to the video the message will be put across better than simply saying it.
A lot of music videos are male dominated, whether it be a male artist singing/rapping about women in a derogatory way (Robin Thicke- Blurred Lines) or females dancing provocatively (Rihanna- Pour it Up) and exploiting the Male Graze theory for hyped publicity of their work. I find this demeaning to women and gives an unfair representation of the gender. This is why I wanted to make my video in a purely non sexual way and by only having actresses it removes the idea that this is a romantic message or one of sexual direction and therefore my target audience can concentrate more on the message of the video.
I want to convey a positive concept every time the Girl and the Heart are in shot together to suggest happiness when the Girl has her friend. For this I will brighten up the shot using colour corrector and to contrast this, take some colour away when she is on her own.

1 comment:

  1. Sexualberatung If you are serious in your marriage vows, you must undertake counseling in order to be prepared for the road ahead in your married life

    ReplyDelete