Friday 22 November 2013

Editing Schedule

Throughout October and November I will edit and film all of my footage on Final Cut Pro. As I need to  film in different locations, I haven't been able to get all of my filming done in one go.
When editing a piece of film, I am always going to start with getting the times correct for the slot of music I want to fill. Once the timing is exact, I can then move onto making smaller tweaks such as colour correction and changing any positioning so that it looks better.
Throughout October I will have finished my filming that involves my talent so that I can do anything filming that I need to make afterwards.
In November, I will do all the filming that I need to create, such as any animation I explore and playing the guitar. I will also start my ancillary tasks, a digipak and a magazine advert, in November so that I can add the finishing touches and am able to create my evaluation in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment